The stainless steel MTS 280 tray sealer uses an innovative gas flush process to produce a Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) in order to extend shelf life of food. This technique allows to vacuum the tray without the use of a vacuum pump, generating several advantages.
Standard the mould is suitable for one tray of 227 x 177 mm , other sizes on request.
- Fast MAP tray sealer with a unique gas flush system
- Short cycle time of 5-6 per minute
- No vacuum pump needed: low maintenance & low noise
- One mould for trays or cups, evt. built to specifications of customer
- Extremely low residual oxygen percentage possible ( less than 0,5%)
- Possibility to gas flush with gas mixes increasing food shelf life
- No external air pressure needed
- Keen film transport (exactly the length of film needed)
- Stainless steel construction
- Sealing time and gas flush time can be set in display
- Contour knife system
- MAP packaging of liquids and powders also possible
- Great presentation and freshness of foods like sliced fruits and vegetables, as no damaging of vacuuming technique takes place
- Very low energy costs due to lack of vacuum pump
- Easy to clean
Cant find what you're looking for? Simply call 01282 610788 or click here to send your enquiry
Installation Services on site or back to base available.