MA 500 M
Sealing bar - 520mm Hand operated
Tunnel hood - 500 x 320 x 870 mm
Hand operated sleeve wrapper complete of tunnel mounted on same framework of steel sheets, duly treated and varnished with epossidic powder.
- Film cut by hot wire controlled by transformer.
- Sealing teflon coated hot bar electronically controlled (for model MA 700-900 M).
- Tunnel with air recirculation with temperature controlled by thermostat (for model MA 500 M) or
- electronic thermoregulator (for models MA 700-900 M).
- Tunnel conveyor zinc coated mesh, fixed speed of 3 mt/min.
- Shrink chamber in steel sheet, studied for a positive heat release of heating electric plugs and for a high air flow recirculation, for minimising heat loss.
- Adjustable air flow with suitable shutters.
- Used film: Flat polyethylene film.
- Average output: 120/600 pack/hour
- Frequency changer (inverter) for adjusting tunnel conveyor speed.
- Product cooling fan.
- Film compressing rolls on tunnel outlet.
- Tunnel conveyor on application in stainless steel, or driven by side chains, or with rods of 10/15 mm diameter lined with rubber, or covered by a Teflon net.
- Straight or curved Unloading roller truck in different sizes.
- Tunnel conveyor extended on outlet of 800 mm for stabilising film after shrinking.
Cant find what you're looking for? Simply call 01282 610788 or click here to send your enquiry
Installation Services on site or back to base available.