H22 Semi Automatic Hooded Sealer
The H22SA is ideal for moderate production quantities. The machine operates with a shrink hood instead of a tunnel. The hood is closed by an electronic hold-down magnet during the film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping operations. Almost any product can be shrink wrapped in this clever machine. With its automatic outfeed conveyor speeding up production the H22SA is capable of 200 – 500 packs per hour.
With a Seal size of 560 mm.
- Simultaneous film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping operations under transparent hood
- Magnetic hold-down device: automatic hood re-opening
- Automatic product ejection by motorized belt
- Adjustable seal temperature setting; automatic microprocessor controlled weld timer (to avoid overheating)
- Sealing / cutting blade cooled by liquid cooling system
- PTFE coated sealing blade
- Adjustable film perforator units
- Heat-shrink wrapping duration (self correcting) and temperature controlled by microprocessor
- PCB with back lighted LCD
- Adjustable shrink-delay-time for sealing thin films
- Height adjustable working plate
- Adjustable height of conveyor
- Solid machine stand with locking casters
Installation Services on site or back to base available.